Friday 6 January 2012

Sunday, 11th of December 2:10 PM
Ceejay has nothing to do.

Since #OnMyWishlist hash tag (on twitter) trend much in my reality than tweeting, I decided to blog about what’s #OnMyWishlist and what makes me happy.

First and for most, a good life, a happy family. There are no other things I can wish if these continuously happen. – Somewhat the same as my tweet.

Just to start.

I know several people in this world bids so much for gadgets and such material things. Well, I am too but I guess what I would love to have for my Christmas and my entire life is a good life and a happy family. Now, I am very grateful to have that and very hopeful as well to still have it until the end.

As I’ve said, I am a person who wishes so much for material things too.

A NEW PHONE


Mobile phone (aside from my laptop) is a very attached material to me.

My NOKIA C3-00 has been with me since last year and I should say, I am very pleased with its everyday performance. But then again, I’d love to have something new if in case there’s a chance. (Long term for “If ever may pera ako.”)
If there’s a chance, I want a BlackBerry phone. I want an Apple brand as well but I think Blackberry suits my standards for phone as much as iPhone.

PS: Benedict Cumberbutch’s phone with his portrayal of Sherlock is Blackberry. That doesn’t count but JS!

DELL ALIENWARE (13-inches)

This is part of my wishlist but I’m pretty satisfied with the one I’m using.

For 2011, I badly want this kind of laptop. But as I read the reviews, it fits for gamers. However, there’s a lot more into it.
Somehow, I feel the regrets of choosing the laptop I have (M. Pro) I realised, a Mac suits for artists and those who are creative and are studying Media. Well, that was my former dream (TO STUDY MEDIA/ TAKE COMMUNICATION ARTS). But then, it is inevitable to change for a person like me. I just discovered my weaknesses and most of it are comprised with what I have to be good at to qualify for an Arts student (writing, creativity). Seemingly, I can work better with DELL.
Going back to the main point of the title, DELL is always a good laptop. There are just things you need to keep an update for it to work well.
Unfortunately (Sorry for contradicting myself, I know this is a wishlist and must have no negative factors but I just want to share this penultimate paragraph), DELL ALIENWARE is even more expensive than a MacBook Pro. Let us say the maximum price of MacBook Pro a person can acquire is Php90K. Comparing with the Alienware, it is approximately Php200K in its maximum price. Apparently, unreachable.

I’ll just wait for the upcoming laptops to be introduced and hope that I already have a job by that time.

MACBOOK ACCESSORIES


MacBook is one of the greatest things I once wrote on my wishlist. And now here it is, elegant, gray and professional.

Firstly, I want the rubber skin (cover, silicone whatever it is called). Of course to add color and protect.
Secondly, all the other accessories out there.

WHOLE DVD COLLECTION OF THE SHOWS I LIKE

Even if they are all undone.

This includes
·      How I Met Your Mother
·      The Big Bang Theory
·      New Girl
·      Two and a Half Men
·      GLEE
·      Happy Endings
·      Vampire Diaries
·      Modern Family
·      SOUTHPARK!
·      Naruto

MEET THE PEOPLE I LIKE

In their character

This includes


·      JIM PARSONS
·      KALEY CUOCO
·      SIMON HELBERG
·      JOHNY GALECKI
·      KUNYA
·      NEIL PATRICK HARRIS
·      ZOOEY DESCHANEL
·      COREY MONTEITH
·      CHRIS COLFER
·      JK ROWLING
·      DANIEL RADDCLIFFE
·      EMMA WATSON
·      RUPERT GRINT
·      ROBERT PATTINSON
·      KRISTEN DUNST
·      CAMERON DIAZ
·      LADY GAGA – I once hated her but at some point, I realised.. “Ohh, she is not a bitch, she is one heck of a goddess”
·      AND A LOT MORE (Maybe, I should do another blog for those influential people in my life or just my idols.)


CLOTHES, BAGS, SHOES, SHOPPING SPREE!


If there’s another thing that would make me happy, that is the joy of having money and being able to shop as much as I can.

CLOTHES
Mix and matching is love. Shorts, skirts.. What more can I ask?
Vintage clothing and style is love.

BAGS
Leather body bags are happiness.

SHOES
Floral? Heels? Boots? ANYTHING!

Because the feeling with what I want to wear is unexplainable, my apologies for not writing a lot. (Doesn’t make sense, unjustifiable)

FOOD

One of my ultimate desires.
MACARONI, LASAGNA, PASTA, PIZZA, GARLIC BREAD, SIOMAI, BURGER, BOPIS, ADOBO, CALDERETA, BARBEQUE, LUMPIA (Spring Rolls), SISIG, ICE CREAM, CAKE, LECHE FLAN, CHOCOLATE.
Period *Tummy rumbles*.


Other sentiments

·      I wish I could write (Create good pieces of writing)
·      I wish I was taller (Since my height was genetical, I somewhat accepted the fact that I have small chance of getting taller.)
·      I wish I’m already mature enough
·      I WISH I’M SLIM/SKINNY/SLENDER (I USED TO BE UNTIL…)
·      I wish to be what I wanted to be (Doctor, Physicist, DJ)
·      I wish I could finish studies, have a degree, take MA, have a title of PhD
·      I wish for WORLD PEACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment