Monday 26 March 2012

It will be an hour before my class. Anyway, I'll just run quickly to share this story that just happened.

Hatred comes randomly. Guilt, pressure, I don't know. Who cares with what I feel? That one person who I've leaned on the most? No. Absolutely, not.
It's just one favour. Besides, it's not too much to ask! It's for my, OUR own good! I always speak about this issue but end up getting nothing. This is not a big case to solve for me, but then, that person is the only one who can solve it.

I know everything sounds vague but I don't want to explicitly share (I'm sorry). This problem is too shallow but look! Here am I, blogging about it.

There are things that I should cherish. Everything feels incomplete though. FINAL WORDS.

(Sorry for the bad grammar and all other sorts of mistake)

No comments:

Post a Comment