Sunday 18 November 2012

Thinking History - University Dilemma

I wish I was good at everything. That's absolutely impossible, not just for me but for everyone else (but some people just excel on everything, I don't get that but there's a few). I wish I was like that so I could major to whatever I want. Yes. University dilemmas - why? :(

I think this blog post will contain pretty much what I've decided to do and my thinking history about everything in University. I have been accepted to my 2nd choice university. Yaaaap, SECOND. :( Then I'm gonna wait and see how my application to the university I've been dreaming of go.

I chose the double degree as my first preference. I'm pretty happy with it, however, WHAT TO MAJOR? Even though I wish to be a journalist, I don't think I have the capacity and patience to write, write and write. I'm bad at that. You can ask my English teacher, I am always in that 'just passed' mark. Why? Oh, why? I can take Mass Communication but the thing is, it's fixed mixed with Journalism. Knowing that, I took the alternative. Not actually an alternative but it appears to be one. FILM. Hey, it's still Media! Howevssss, I still think that I'm going to gain more success in Journ and MassComm. because it's such a diverse course.

If I don't get in to my first choice, then just take whatever that's already there - Nursing/Behavioural Science. Then maybe, explore for quite a bit? If I don't like it, why not move? It can't hurt and besides, why won't I risk one or two years if I know that this journey is what I'm going to do for the rest of my life?
I need to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment