Saturday 23 June 2012

What Do I Really Want To Do?

Time when I have to decide which career I shall take will soon come. I am eyeing to something but I still want to do other things than that.

I WANT TO BE A DOCTOR.
The actual goal. I will help those kids who have cancer and I will cure my patients to the fullest that I can. I couldn't talk more 'cause I know I'll end up doing this.

I WANT TO BE A PHOTOGRAPHER/ARTIST.
A professional one. I always talk about this, that I am into taking photographs, capturing moments and all that sort of thing. This track is way too far from Health Science though but as early as now, I've been trying to learn stuff about cameras. Yaaaayks! Which is really great 'cause in that way, I need not spend more time in the future learning this stuff.


I WANT TO BE A JOURNALIST.
The former dream. Not good at writing anyway so I guess it was a better idea not to choose this path. And besides, I could be the journalist of my own way through blogging! ♡ Maybe wanting to be a journalist is just more of being "I WANT TO BE THIS" rather that "I'M GOOD AT THIS." Did that make sense? So like what I've said, I wanted to be a journalist but deep down, I know I won't excel 'cause I'm not a good writer. I could be a reader but I'm just not too sure if that would help. Maybe this is really not for me.


I WANT TO SPEAK FRENCH.
FRENCH MAJOR/INTERNATIONAL STUDIES. Weew, perhaps this is the other side of me. Like my friend had said, "the edge of life" and learning how to speak French, is part of it! :)


I WANT TO BE IN THEATER.
Even just a production staff or something else, I'd love to be a part of it. I ALWAYS WISH I COULD SING.  ('cause I'm a super fan of broadway) Contrastingly, I was given the talent to dance and I'm very happy about that!




If only I can do multiple courses at once, then I won't be this puzzled on what to do in the future. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment