Thursday 5 July 2012

Trying Not To Care Could Be The Best Way

I've had a MS Word-draft of a post but I thought, I'm gonna think again before posting that.
That draft relates to my unending social distress and to this.

I was socially forsaken. I am alone. 
These past few days, actually almost all the time during the past and even now, I've never felt being remembered. Like, that feeling of not really existing from the lives of the people whom you care a lot. Maybe people do if I do the first move. It's just a bit awful -- of how you cared to other people when no one actually remembers you.

Maybe I'm just exaggerating events or probably, I should really be the independent one. I always say I am but now, it's all coming back. As if, I'm really not the person who could live without venting. But that should change, that must change. I will depend on myself from now on, just like the normal thing. I'll still be the same with my friends but won't expect too much support from them. Still, I'll be thankful that I have them in my life and my bind with them won't change.

As for now, what I know is I'll stand by myself and not expect others to care about me. Perhaps keep secrets to myself, in this room where I carry on everything of my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment