Friday 20 July 2012

Indecisive Part 1

Aside from being unable to focally work on my school stuff, my future or should I say what will I be is bugging me at the moment.

I used to dream of only one thing: to be a journalist, a broadcaster or anything in media. From the beginning 'til the end of my HS, I've dreamt of being there. But things change and my dreams changed, too. I want to be a doctor. But some part of me speaks for my old dream. What shall I do? It may sound like but it doesn't look like a heart-vs.-head matter. It's more of a heart-vs.-heart, brain-vs.-brain stuff. Was the double degree created because of this dilemma? Was it really? I wish my mind could work on this very soon. The odd part of this problem is I'm way too excited for this application.

No comments:

Post a Comment