Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day 1 - Your Best Friend

To my best friend, 

No his, no hellos, I miss you.

It's been a long time since we last met. I wonder what changes happened to you. I've missed you.
I hate how we only got the chance to meet once when we had actually been apart for four years. It sucks, you know.
Soon, you're gonna be graduate, a registered nurse and I am very excited for you. No matter what lies ahead, no matter how down or grateful you'll be in the future, I'll be here, always be here.

You're the only one that I have when everyone else run away and seek their own best friends or do stuff within themselves. You're the only one that I have when I thought I had no one. Thank you. And thank you for not letting others take part of my place as your best. Thank you for making me feel so welcomed in your family and to everyone else who's important to you.

I really wish we could be together, see each other everyday, hang out probably. I need you.

I could never say anything more but I love you and you will always be that one person who even though have overshadowed by time, place and any physical impediments, will always be my best friend.

Love,
Your best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment