Wednesday 25 July 2012

From Exam

Meeeeeeh. I, with the other hundreds of students did the test I've been talking about before. Sad 'cause I know I won't be able to use it and sad that I'm gonna fail. (Yes, a real pessimist here). I was suppose to take a photo of what I wore but I already removed my shoes as I stepped inside the house. Mehehehe. And with that saying, this is now my official, very updated blog (Does that connect? HAHA).

Today? Did the test. UQ is really an awesome school. From the buildings to the people and the whole thing, I can tell, that's the uni I wanna go (and hopefully will).
Okay, so I think I did this exam for the experience. So far, I'm pretty okay with the course preference but I'm still having a bit of a hesitation to some of them.

That's it for the moment. Ohhh, I still need to do the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment