Sunday 29 July 2012

Weekend General Update

When did I last blog? I can't remember but the past few days had been a roller coaster ride (inspired by the roller coaster I didn't have the guts to ride on @ Seaworld)

So Thursday? I thought the day would just flow fine. But that's just what I thought. A fight happened and I did nothing but walk on our backyard and just do my schoolworks (actually, procrastinate). I checked out blogs, posted photographs, etc. I have no idea how to solve that problem so I remained just like the usual.

Friday, I woke up at 6. IT'S OUR SEAWORLD TRIP! I know I something yet unsolved was there for me, the problem that occurred the day before that but I told myself to just have fun on the day. I couldn't do anything. The whole day, I was with my friends. As I went home, it feels quiet but everyone treated me fine. I went into my room, just checked my twitter and Facebook account then slept at 7:30 PM. I was quite tired that day and the next day of that, I have somewhere to go.

Saturday, I opened my eyes at 7 AM but got up by 8. My father, brother and sister were watching the opening of London Olympics as I woke up. I missed the one for Australia but I didn't miss the one from Philippines. :) It was good. 8-9, I sorted myself out. From 9, I started to walk from our house to the mall where we were suppose to meet. We ate to where we usually eat and as usual, it was soooo good (except for their sauce, it changed!!!) We had fun, basically! As I went home, there the wrong thing goes. Something I can't explain through this post. I wish though as I am writing this, everything is fine. :(

But I don't think those worries should be a hindrance of my heavy school load. I am not really busy, I am just too lazy to update and accomplish everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment