Friday 13 July 2012

Explore Uni Day At QUT (July 12, 2012)

Forgot to update yesterday 'cause I was really tired - bed then slept straightaway. How's that? :)

So yesterday, we went to QUT for their 'Explore Uni' event. Luckily, I was one who had the chance to go!
From there, I could tell, QUT is a fun place to be for students. I love their accommodating staff and students, the facilities and of course, the freebies! (I haven't tried UQ though. Hihi)

Until now, I still have the what-course-to-take at Uni dilemma but just yesterday, I think I was further enlightened of what I want to do. (But then again, I have to see how it is in UQ. But let's talk about QUT for the moment.)
The course that I most likely want to go in is at QUT and somehow, I take the 'what-I-really-want-to-do' thing into consideration when thinking of what course I should go into. Also, I can study another language there. Yaaay, how exciting! I've always wanted to learn another language (most likely French). But yea, I have a month to decide and 3 months to be able to make it into the course I think I want!

These are the freebies! (the thing I really like about going to Universities.)

This one's really cool. It's a mini notebook.


 And inside.. TAAA-DAAA! Colorful mini doodles!



The booklet of the three departments I wanna go into.
Free tumbler and of course, a bag.
At the end, they gave us a certificate of attendance. Yahoo!


I've learned a lot of things: of what is Uni like and the things that I need to accomplish. I guess, this will serve as a good start for the semester!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good time at QUT! I'm the first year experience coordinator in the Education faculty - I love our uni but of course am totally biased lol!

    Enjoy exploring UQ as well...I remember when I was finishing school and visiting unis, it is lots of fun eh? Imagining all the possibilities for the future...and of course collecting the free goodies :)

    Hope you enjoy the rest of your search and all the best in your future studies, wherever you land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you end up, out of curiosity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Kelli!
      Thank you and your comments excited me!
      I took a gap year and went on a certificate course, still thinking about it. I'd like to hear your thoughts!

      Delete