Monday 9 July 2012

To Do: July 9

It's Monday again! And as what I've said to my past post, it's another semester and not to mention, the most important one.

Since I really need to be coordinated and time-wise, I've set a time plan for my night and I also told myself that I'm gonna be taking a mini hiatus from other SNS. See, I've received really low marks last term (not actually that low but not seems not enough for me). It really made me feel bad and sad that I blamed myself for not focusing and spending my time wisely.

For today, what I want to accomplish is the first bit of my Physics assessment piece and a bit of Math. Potential bedtime I'd say shall be 12 midnight otherwise I'm gonna suffer another sleep-deprived punishment (just like the usual).

Shall post another thing later, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment