Sunday 22 July 2012

Almost a "break"

Hopping on my blog to update it whilst waiting the clock to strike 5:00.

Yaaay. It's almost the end of the weekend. No. Actually, I can't consider this as a "weekend" but I've treated it as a weekend! (If that makes sense?) So here's the thing: I'm suppose to do schoolworks but I end up going almost nowhere and finishing almost nothing. This Physics Assessment is quite killing me. I hate how I am so lazy for everything most especially for studying something by myself (so I wish our teacher would realize how hard it is to do an assessment piece that is barely actually, NOT TAUGHT to us Physics student). But I have no choice but do this. And the aftermath of that choice is something good, something I can prove and brag about to myself. I'm cool. I can do this. The writer of this post can kill that Physics because she's awesome. Yes, she surely is.

No comments:

Post a Comment