Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 3 - Your Parents

Ma and Pa,
Thank you! Sorry!

I'm sorry. I'm stubborn, I can't be contented, I'm a pain. Sorry for not listening to you. Sorry for not being able to just follow and realize that you, my parents know what is better for me. I'm sorry for being all of these.


I know I've been an insurgent daughter and a miserable person towards you. But after all, you had and have always been there for me. Thank you for not letting me down and accepting me even though I've been a terrible person throughout that span of time. Thank you for always understanding me, for letting me do what I thought would make me happy, for not making me feel like I'm still lucky to have you.


And to the fullest of my ability, I will change for you, for myself, that those mistakes were lessons and I am here, correcting them and going through life with those lessons.


I love you.


The eldest,
CJ ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment