Thursday 26 July 2012

And myself ~

I really like talking about myself. It's like I can answer a hundred of About Me section on a site.

Hi! Physically? I'm small. I have short but muscle-y legs. I don't consider myself fat but my weight is not entirely proportional with my height (and sometimes, I hate that). But what can I do? Nothing but enjoy it! Sometimes, I really feel inferior that I'm small but usually I just make the most advantage out of it.

Green is my favourite colour and coming next to it is red. And I have many favourite movies. I like Jane Austen, John Green and Neil Gaiman books. I love photography (I'm an aspiring photographer, actually) and I like reading books, too. I like Indie music and sometimes, Hip-hop stuff.

I always appear to be busy, I don't know why. I'm nocturnal and that explains my midnight tweets and other acts. I like clingy people. I think people who think that you are special within their lives are amazing. I like being treated as a close or a best friend but I treat one as my my my best friend.
I'm quite scared of being badly judged. I don't know what has been my orthodox regarding judgments. But usually, I accept them. I'm a pessimist. I always think that I'm gonna fail or I'm gonna drop my grades or our scientific experiment won't work out. High expectations may lead to failure could be one of my excuse why I'm a negative thinker.

I think pictures and letters are priceless. I hate losing. I'm a warrior in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment