Thursday 5 July 2012

Holiday

Last Saturday, we went to Movie World and Sea World. Yes, we went to those places in a day.
As usual, I didn't ride on anything 'cause I have this phobia my friends know (Don't know but I feel like not mentioning it. Hehe.)
First stop: Movie World. Looove the shops right there! ♡ And I've finally bought my Batman bag!

Next stop, we watched the Stunt Drivers! Yaaaay. Drifting cars, etc.

I guess this photo is too good to be a drawing.

Dayuuum, who drew this?!


 And the finale, the fire.


 My brother won this hat to a game. Reggae-ish, whaddup?

After Movie World, we've decided to spend the other half of the day to Sea World. We rest for a while, had a little picnic and went to Sea World!

The first thing I saw as we entered was this: Yaaayks! Bikini Bottom!
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? :)
 The presence of the fountain made me test the shutter. So there was the one! How did I go?

Sea World currently has this dinosaur thing. I LIKE THE LIGHTS.

After the dinosaurs, we went to see the Dolphin Show. It was actually my 4th time to see that but it doesn't matter, I still enjoyed it!


And after the long day, we head back home. The sky was cool that time. It was almost sunset and the horizon is tad magnificent for that day. Unlucky for me, I didn't get a good shot of it. But after all, I still took a photo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment