Monday 6 August 2012

Day 7 - Your ex-boyfriend, love, crush

I totally forgot that I entered this challenge! But this is a good comeback. :)
Ex-lover? I can't really tell if he's an ex. I can't make it sure to myself that I don't feel anything for him and neither can I confirm that I have moved from it. Just to be sure for this post though, I think what I'm feeling is nothing. Well, not nothing at all. I feel plain and fine. I'm not into that stuff but in case something gets back, then maybe I'll feel it again (or he will). But yea, I'm going to write about that person. I'll call him Kay.

Hi, Kay! I miss you and I miss you a lot. I blogged about you last time, have you seen it? Yea, you haven't but that's okay. But for the record, not a single neither a thousand even a million blog posts can express how much I am deeply under your spell and not even a single word can explain how much grief I feel for myself, for not giving us a chance. It was a mistake I would never ever ever forget and will always regret. I love you seems to be a cliché but I don't care, I love you.
Damn, have I been showing superb drama here?

I wish some time, maybe if we were really meant together, you will and fate will find our way. I don't wanna talk about the "if not"bit. I don't know how to approach you, I don't know how to talk to you anymore. But if it's really not for us, I'll be happy for you. I miss you. I miss the before. I miss us. I'll miss you. Let destiny hold this for us. BUT I'LL PRAY.

'Til here, AAA. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment