Tuesday 18 December 2012

12-12-12

(Just assume that I posted this on the 12th of December 2012)
I wrote this on 12-12-12. It was on my desktop and I forgot to put this up here. Bunch of random thoughts.


12.12.12
I just thought, I have to do something different this day (Not put a status or tweet about it though!) Maybe, blog? As all living humans know, this day would be the last that we’d see repetitive dates. I’m glad I’m still alive, I’m glad I witnessed 1.1.1 , 2.2.2 , so on until 12.12.12. (Whilst writing this, I still have no idea what this blog post should be about.)

When I woke up from an afternoon nap, Mum gave me a letter. It’s so fanceeeey. It’s from QUT, what do I expect? It’s from their Engineering department and I was really amazed by it! And now I’m starting about Engineering. Goodness! When am I going to decide?!!!!

Last week was the first birthday of my laptop and 3rd year of my phone. I would like to thank them for always being there in times of loneliness, pain, anger, etc.

I like this guy. His name starts with R. I shall elaborate this on my next next next post! (But from the day that I wrote this, my feeling slowly became upset).

No comments:

Post a Comment