Sunday 6 January 2013

Changes: Bring it on, 2013!


It’s the New Year (Like 7 days ago but still…) I’m not going to talk about my resolution or whatever you may call it (I don’t usually follow them anyway). Instead, I am going enumerate the (hopefully) changes that I am planning to do this 2013!

First on the list and the most that I prioritise is.. I’m not going to let anything or anyone ‘cause me mental distress again (University stuff is exempted). But also, I won’t stress myself even more even though the point when I’m fully breaking down comes.

Physical Changes!
Changing the colour of my hair, I think I’ve announced this one to everybody. Other teenagers are like, I’m gonna bleach my hair today ‘cause I feel like it and I am like: this tremendous event needs a 3-month preparation!

Changing style, maybe? Old old me, can’t make it to the trend. I’ll try to mix and match, be myself with what I wear and make it possible to have awesome attire EVERYDAY.

Nails! Update them as soon as one gets broken.

Be more healthy, of course. Being fit and fab is something that everyone wants!

Update this blog more, of course. And finally, keep awesome people and things coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment