Wednesday 23 May 2012

THE BUCKET LIST

I'VE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS POST SO MUCH! I'M EXCITED!
THIS WILL BE THE PART ONE THOUGH AND AS TITLE SAYS, IT'S MY WAIT FOR IT...!
THE BUCKET LIST
This will be in general so expect weird things (I'm sorry)



  • TO FINISH MY STUDIES
This is an ultimate, superb, prerequisite thing in my life. I don't know how will I get through life without studies even though I blame it for giving me so much stress.

  • TO BUY MAMA AND PAPA A CAR
I know Papa wants a Nissan Patrol. I'm just not too sure what my Mum wants but she kept on telling me to treat her during my first ever payday. :)
And yes, it is my duty to provide them! It's not that I'm obliged to but as the eldest child, that's just one of the ways I could show them how much I am thankful for their patience and everything! I love my parents even though sometimes, I feel like.. I'm just gonna end it there. :)

  • TRAVEL!
I shall blog further about this because I've been thinking about this since a long time ago! Just briefly, here are the places I want to go.
- PARIS, FRANCE
- NEW YORK
- ENGLAND
- SPAIN
- ITALY
- KOREA
- HONG KONG
- SINGAPORE
- I'LL MAKE THIS TOPIC THOROUGH ON MY OTHER BLOG!


  • RIDE A ROLLER COASTER
I'M ACROPHOBIC. That explains it! Before, we had a field trip and one of the challenges there is to bungee jump from 20M high tree to the ground. First, I thought it's gonna be easy but when I'm on the exact place.. Crap, I don't know! My friends told me that I turned very pale and as far as I remember, it took me half an hour to jump from that platform. After that thought, I felt so proud of myself. I conquered one of my greatest fears, at least.
Next in line is to ride a roller coaster. I've never actually ridden an actual roller coaster. My friends like theme parks and I really feel so outcast whenever they are excited to ride a roller coaster. Unfortunately, I don't. Pretty funny but I am really scared! I know, I'm missing out so much in life and soon enough, I'm gonna regret that but as much as I am willing to, this ride a roller coaster in my bucket list will be ticked off.

  • PHOTOSHOOT!
I've blogged about this once, haven't I? Anyway, I'm really amazed with photos that I want to conduct my own photoshoot! Yaaay! It should be fun 'cause photography is just one of the topics I love to deal with! So then, before anything else, I'd love to have a photoshoot!


  • DO A CHARITY WORK!
This is what I've always wanted to do that's why I am aiming to be a doctor. Other than that though, I want to be a doctor by heart. :)
I am very lucky for what I have and had. Perhaps this is the only way I can thank the universe and Him for all the blessings. Also, making someone happy is priceless to me, what more if I could do it to many?


  • TO PROVIDE MYSELF MY OWN CAR
As you may see, it says "provide myself". Parents may have given me but still, I want to have a car which I paid from my own pocket, my own money, my own effort.

(to be continued....)

No comments:

Post a Comment