Tuesday 8 May 2012

Finished


I have so many things to blog about. Unfortunately, I don't know how to start with each of them.

Things are preposterous enough for me to comment on this certain something (I can't call it an issue). I have always been into this sort of thing since and I've never spoken about anything about it.

Firstly, I would like to clear out that this person had rarely given an effort to connect with me. In fact, it's almost always me who makes a way for us to talk or whatever. With that, who would be motivated to keep going to "what has been talked about before?" No one, I suppose.

Secondly, I don't want to cause any discomfort to this person again that is why I had not told anything regarding the termination of my feeling. I know, I am a little bit unfair with this but what's my choice?

I've talked to this person after reading a thing he posted on Facebook and told him afterwards the exact truth and what I disliked about what happened. I explained a bit and bloody hell, what I got in return were bloody dramas. To be honest, it irritated me. What is the point of answering a very unrelated thing to a serious problem?! Let me get this to the very point. I told myself to not publicize anything private but I just realized, it has been what that person was doing to me for a while. I told him that everything that happened including what he posted on Facebook nettled me at some sort. And that person's answer was "Sorry, I am a frustrated writer" and other answers went like that. How does that make sense to our conversation?!!!! Honestly, I didn't want to hear that drama! What I wanted to hear was an opposition or whatever reaction. But fine, I just went to the flow. I kept on telling about what I am feeling with his statements to the post and to the "relationship". Then I felt this massive vex and if I don't pull it out my chest, I'm gonna burst. I continually typed what I am feeling and he responded with "Fine! We're on our own now.. blah blah blah... BYE." I JUST FELT SO DEVASTATED WHEN THAT BYE CAME NOT BECAUSE THE THING HAS BEEN CLOSED (APPARENTLY) BUT THERE ARE THINGS I STILL WANT TO SAY AND I DID NOT GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK ABOUT OTHER THINGS.
Oh well! I'm good now. I blogged about it and for some reason, I felt relieved! I know people will judge but at least, I have already made my point. And if they feel like I'm nothing but a bitch, talk to me perhaps so they'd know. I didn't really expect and I DON'T WANT to have this bitchy tone while writing this (my apologies for that) but it happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment