Sunday 27 May 2012

Respect?


Sometimes, you just feel like you want to burst into tears, shout and just cry all loud.
Maybe, that time is now. Maybe, that time happens to be everyday.

I’m the eldest child in the family and I assume it is not strange if sometimes (actually all the time), I control my temper. But then, there are times when you feel that you can’t anymore handle it and just break out.

It’s hard to express but I don’t want to go thoroughly to the main occurrence.

The thing of respect is something exchangeable. At everytime in my life, I imply respect. To those who don’t see that, I’d presume I don’t mean anything to them. But very hopeful most of the time, I try to be optimistic and think that things are happening for a reason and it’s just a matter of time! Sooner or later, I’ll tell myself that respect has been given back to me. But after such long wait, it isn’t yet, or shall I proclaim, it wasn’t, it won’t. After all, the give and take process isn’t followed.

I’m just a daughter; to give respect and earn one is essential. I tried to be very supplementary and be a good one most of the time. Sometimes, I commit mistake and I suppose it is inevitable! But then again, why in everything must I commit every mistake? I’m not fully strong, I admit. And my emotional weakness just quenches me. Why am I not appreciated? Why am I the only mistake? Why shouldn’t I be remembered? Things that I always ask and still haven’t got any clue why I am still asking. As a resolution to this agony, I keep myself detached and enjoy my wonderland, my room. But then, emotional aberration isn’t curable as other physical infirmity. Maybe, I was slapped many times but the words that were implanted are much painful.



No comments:

Post a Comment