Thursday 28 February 2013

Pre-winter

I couldn't believe it's winter already! It still feels a little warm inside our house but I'm quite liking it. The weather today is more like I-want-to-stay-in-bed or 'books + (maybe) tea' type of weather.

So, what is on? What is up?
Have I mentioned before that I've started college to learn Design? If not, then this is the time for it!
Yes, I'm doing something related with Design. I wasn't too interested with it before because I'm more of an Arts and Science person but as I get into it, I felt like it is interesting.

In this program, a graduate would be able to produce a good logo or an ad or just a plain illustration but that's not just about it - this program also permits a person to speak what's inside his/her head. As said by one of my lecturers, you don't have to be creative because when you're inside design, it will just come out naturally. You'll work hard for it of course, but the main thing is you tend to think, to explore, to believe and to create something.

It is good, I reckon.

I was scared to go in this program because I don't know how to draw! But my lecturers told me to not worry about it because everything that I need to do is in the computer itself. Okay, that is cool. No drawings!

Even though I've started the course, I'm still excited of the next lessons.
I'll keep everyone update.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment