Thursday 7 February 2013

I'm lazy.

I know, I am! And it's annoying me. Haha!
What has been happening to me?

1.) I'm gonna study a certificate in a college this year. It's part-time. I'm a bit scared but it should be fine, I suppose.

2.) I chose Communications as my degree. It's not final (WHAT IS FINAL TO ME?) but I think it is for me. I just have to take time and do stuff in it and see how I goes.

3.) I'm 18 now! I'm happy. I think it was quite a tradition that people change or think like they're different when they turn 18. I'm not really sure if I'm under a transition or I'm still living like I was 16, 17. I'm happy though about it because I can do stuff I couldn't do when I was younger.

4.) I'm gonna bleach my hair again. The first time I've tried it with a friend days ago, it didn't quite work, although, I liked the outcome. Next week, I'm bleaching it again and apply colour purple.

5.) Magazines attract me so much especially my favourite "Frankie."

I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and doing so much this year.

Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment